top of page
The Security Department of Mt. Olive Institutional Missionary Baptist Church maintains safety for all members and visitors while attending services. The Security Department patrols the parking lots and surrounding streets to ensure safety. The Security Department also monitors all activities during the many services and events here at Mt. Olive, ensuring you a pleasant and safe worship experience.
The Mt. Olive Security Team strives to insure that those that worship at Mt. Olive Institutional Missionary Baptist Church are provided with a safe environment.
The following tips can enhance your worship experience and contribute to a safe environment for all:
1) Be aware of your surroundings.
2) Trust your instincts and be suspicious of things that don’t look right.
3) Lock and close all car doors and windows, keeping cell phones, GPS devices and other valuables hidden—even if you’ll only be away for a short period of time.
4) NEVER leave children unattended in a vehicle for any length of time.
5) Please drive slowly through the church parking lot, especially between services. There are many children around campus that can quickly dart in front of your car.
6) If you see something, please say something.
7) SAFETY FIRST! Report anything suspicious to the Mt. Olive welcome desk or a Mt. Olive security team member.
Security Do's and Don'ts - Tips
bottom of page